Tuesday 14 December 2010

The Miracle of life......

I first met Claire when she joined one of the 'Starting out in Digital Photography' courses that I run. Soon afterwards she called me to say she was pregnant. I photographed Claire and Andy just before Joshua was bern, then again just after.  The first few days of life are so precious - I am so moved each time a tiny baby comes into my studio....  I think (to all the parents out there) that it makes you think of your own children, that feeling of unconditional love.....
Claire and Andy made the long trip from Plymouth recently to have baby Joshua photographed again at 9 months old - I hope you enjoy the following images from the 3 shoots........













If you would like to find out more about maternity (pregnancy) photography or portrait photography please call me at the studio on 0117 972 0834








No comments:

Post a Comment

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....