Thursday 3 May 2012

A rainy pre-wedding shoot.....

I have overlooked my blog of late, posting instead on Facebook, this is perhaps a return to blogging.....

I am sometimes nervous before a shoot.... this was one of those occasions.... Shooting anything in the rain we have had of late is daunting, but when my subject is herself a photographer too, and on her birthday!

Vicki, Simon and I had a wonderful time at the docks, the rain came down so hard that one of the train guards opened up a carriage for us to shelter in; I just love Bristol, come rain or shine......


















To Simon and Vicki, I am so looking forward to your wedding

and

Happy birthday Vicky!


X

6 comments:

  1. These are so lovely Morag, wonderful locations aswell x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shoot - and what a cool couple! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! it always helps when you are with amazing people! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, esp image 6. The imagery is excellent... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So.... this was our pre-shoot and all I can say is 'ROLL ON THE WEDDING!'... I can't even begin to say just how chuffed we both were with your photos Morag!

    And me the other side of the camera, hey! Clearly Si & I have both realised we are posers haha, but we had such a wonderful morning with you.

    Thank you so so much, we always had confidence in you but now there is not a qualm in the world about the photos for the big day.

    Thanks Morag, we love you and we love your work!!!!! Vicki & Si xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morag what fantastic photos, you have really captured the love between these two. So glad they chose you to do their wedding photographs, if these are anything to go by they are going to be something really wonderful. As mother of the bride I am going to be so proud of them, you're brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....