Wednesday 7 May 2014

Long time no post! - Update

So much time seems to have passed since I posted on my blog......  Moving from my old studio at the Paintworks  and being engrossed in the new foundation degree course I now head up I seem to have had little time for my blog. I have shot some amazing jobs over the last weeks. I will try and post just a few images from recant shoots.  My students are doing so well, I am so proud of their achievements, slowly the photography team at Weston College has been building around me, it has been such a teat to be involved in this course from it's very conception....



Just a few shots from last months and weeks......



...starting with a special wedding as it is my sister-in-law Sarah's....



My beautiful daughter shooting second camera....




Cousins....






Sarah and Dan....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....